Monday, March 9, 2009

I can admit it

Ok, ok, I am big enough (NO COMMENTS ON THAT) to admit that I have found something about the evil stealing of my hour of sleep to appreciate. Seems like losing that hour of video time really messes a teenager up. My 17 year old was asleep by 7:30! Wondered why it was so quiet in the house. Guess every cloud does have its' silver lining. On a totally random note, we are anxiously awaiting the arrival of our new bundles of joy--don't even think it--I am 47 and hormonal. Hubby dear has ordered another 20 baby chicks. He has quite the harem going on. I do not participate in this hobby of his, but he thinks it is hilarious that I can walk out in the yard and "call" them. They will come running from wherever they are. They are just like all the other two legged creatures I live with. They know who the cook is around here.

5 comments:

Kaye Butler said...

Just wondering if you are going to post a picture of you with your chicks?

Dianne said...

You know I don't do pictures.

Pat said...

Love baby chicks! You don't do pictures??

Dianne said...

I HATE having my picture made! Kaye "sneaks" and takes it!

The Kin'Xp said...

Nice pages!
we like your blogging style and we want to advertise your blog.
If you want us to link your blog in our site,
put us in your blogroll, write in a mail :

1.your site/blog address;
2.a representative image of your blog (if you have one);
3.a detailed description of your site.

we would be honored to advertise your blog on our blog!
anyway my friend, keep on with your great work!


I.L.Y.S. staff
"I link your site"