Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My Boys


Here are my boys latest school pictures. Andrew is in the 11th, on the right and Philip in 6th, on the left in the stripe shirt. I am so proud of them. They are really good kids. They are doing a good job taking care of Dad while we are waiting for surgery (June 1).
What more could a mom ask for? Well, maybe a clean room....I know I'm dreaming there. Kaye will be taking family photos next week, ON MY BIRTHDAY, no we aren't commemorating the event, but maybe I will post some. Only if they make me look THIN, I don't mind looking my age but let's leave the wide angle lens at home. Gotta give a big hello to my long lost cousin I found on Facebook. I never go on there, just did it for another cuz and sister, but she popped up and I haven't heard from her in years. So HEY SUSAN! Hope you enjoy the ride.
BVC That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. Romans 10:9




0 comments: