Saturday, June 6, 2009

Downers

Clayton is not doing that well. He is having a lot of pain and now dealing with depression and his nerves are shot. So are mine. He fell earlier in the week and did not tell me until I got home from work. I feel like I really need to be home with him and it is stressing me out. The numbness in his foot is better but the weakness in his legs has gotten worse. Very hard for him to stand and he falls backward when he is trying to walk. The boys are helping all they can and I love them so much. Also feels like they are getting the short end of the stick. They are only 17 and 12 and are wonderful kids. But they are still kids. I wish I didn't have to be the grownup. I'm tired of it and wish I could take a time out for just a little while and be the kid. I know God never gives us more than we can bear but I wonder if maybe he doesn't have me confused with someone else right now.

3 comments:

Kaye Butler said...

Just hang in there and pray. We love ya'll.

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

wow, I am so sorry, nothing is too difficult for God, I will pray right now for a FAST and amazing turn around in his recovery!!!!!

Pat said...

Praying all goes well with Clayton's recovery. Takes time and... yes, patience.