Saturday, June 27, 2009

Hello, again

Yes, I am still here. Haven't gone anywhere. Just haven't felt very blogworthy lately. However, things are starting to stir here on the homestead. Hubby dear ordered more chicks and ducks. You may remember his blue one got eaten by coons and he had to get THREE to replace the one. He is currently on the phone with little brother Tim who is my new favorite BIL. He has scraped concrete and yard, finally the pool guys came and installed us, (YEA!), looks like at least 4-5 days to fill the joker up. Gotta remember to call the water company and beg for mercy. Anywho..they are on the phone designing the pool deck because SOMEBODY got steps for the pool, not a ladder, so her big butt could get in and out. And you have to have a deck to get into the pool. TIM, DID I TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE MY FAVORITE BIL? Just checking....i need my deck...

3 comments:

EmmaP said...

that is sooooo awesome. please post pics of said pool once complete... :)

Kaye Butler said...

I agree with Emma, where are the pictures??????

I am kinda partial to ol' Tim myself. He's a hunk!

Dianne said...

THat's because he looks like his oldest brother!