Sunday, July 12, 2009

Weekend update

I have had a wonderful weekend. Saturday, SILs Kaye, Nicole and I went on a road trip to Tunica to the outlet mall. Serious shopping was done. Some excellent sales. The one store I wanted to go to had closed but it was not a wasted trip. We hit the seafood buffet for supper (that's what we call the nighttime meal here in the south). WE ATE FOR TWO HOURS. Crablegs mostly, but hit the chocolate fondue pretty hard, too. Eating crablegs is some serious, hard work, so you should plan on staying awhile. We did. From 5:30 to 7:30. At least we got the earlybird special price. Of course, the scenery (aka, other customers around us) changed about three times while we were there. But all ya'll know you can't eat alot when you are having conversation. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. On Sunday Kaye decided to grill. She is getting ready for vacation and decided to clean her freezer out. I was still so full from the night before I didn't eat alot. But it was all good!

3 comments:

Kaye Butler said...

You are SO LUCKY. Instead of saving your "shopping" picture, I set it as contact, it will not let me bluetooth it to my computer. I was so gonna blog all three.

Send me mine if you don't mind in a text.

Joanna said...

Oh man I just had to wipe some drool off my chin. Sounds like fun was had. What? I look a bit green as in envy? Noooo. Not me. Ahem!

Glad you had a good time.

EmmaP said...

oh, hello! when WE went to GNO last week, we were in the restuarant for THREE HOURS! (of course, i spent a lot of that time flirting with the watier... tee hee)