Tuesday, September 8, 2009

yes, i know

I haven't posted in quite awhile. Just really haven't felt like it. Am now homeschooling our oldest under the direct recommendation from his Dr. So to all y'all who say I was wrong before to take them out of school, (insert raspberry). nanner nanner boo boo to you. I was RIGHT and you were WRONG. Oh, I feel much better now. Said child, my oldest baby will be 18 Thursday. I don't like it. I have to take him to sign up for the draft. Yea, yea, I know they aren't doing that now and may never again, but I still DON'T LIKE IT. It's a momma's prerogative. Now I got that Bobby Brown song stuck in my head....it's my prerogative....I'll leave it here with you to get stuck in your brain.

4 comments:

Joanna said...

Trying to get that song stuck in my head?? This is paybacks, isn't it? :)

Kaye Butler said...

got it stuck in my head tooo
lionel richey

say you
say me

Pat said...

Missing your posts!

EmmaP said...

all right i am not gonna lie. i am sort of glad you haven't felt much like blogging lately... but ONLY because i haven'thad time to read blogs. So, now I feel"caught up" on your blog and I didn't take me all night! :)