Thursday, October 22, 2009

This, too

We have eggs that are due to hatch on Halloween. Philip wants to know if after they hatch, ON HALLOWEEN, can he put up the Christmas tree. Yes, they, the tree and incubator, both occupy the same space. What do you think? I can't remember if he put it up before Halloween last year or not. This is what happens when you don't have trick or treating to look forward to. I know the outside decorations went up in the middle of October. FYI, I published this 3 times and had to go back and edit because I didn't run spell check.

4 comments:

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

I say... put up the tree!

Kaye Butler said...

I know for sure it was up WAY before Thanksgiving.

Ugh, is it that time already?

word: Kaphi - a college soroity (sp?) that I did not join as I went 4 years to a 2 year college and earned ZERO degrees.

EmmaP said...

oooh! if they hatch on Halloween will you name one of them "Count Duckula"? **snickers**

Dianne said...

Oh, that was a good one Emma!