Monday, July 14, 2008

Almost living

I am slowly crawling out of my grave and trying to return to the land of the living. I got deathly sick Tuesday night after Philip and I decided we really needed to eat supper at the local mexican eatery. NOT one of my better decisions. Philip did not get sick, but he didn't eat any raw vegetables. No, I ate his and mine, both. NOT another good idea. I woke up with chills about 5 Wed morning and things went downhill from there. Of course, supermom figures its just a bug (24 hour variety) and I will be better later. I finally dragged myself to dr. Thursday afternoon. He did not do the salmonella test, but suffice to say I had all those systems. I do not recommend this as a weight loss program. I did not eat until Sunday, and then that was just broth. I finally ate half a hot dog today. Hilarious things happened while I was on my death bed. I will post these when I am more alive.

1 comments:

Kaye Butler said...

Glad to see you back in the land of the living. I can't wait to read about those unruly kids and chickens.