Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I'm back

To all my faithful readers, all 4 or 5 of you, I'm back. I know I haven't blogged in a while...you do the math. It was Sept.24. But my life has been pretty boring. It's still boring but I decided to share that with you. Aren't we all just SO lucky. The leaves are starting to change here on the ridge. Very early for us. Usually it is the end of the month and sometimes up until Thanksgiving. Therefore i predict an early winter and a bad one. Do not stock up on milk and bread right now. It will go bad on you. With my driveway being so steep. I will need a days notice on the precip to do my grocery run. Andrew finally figured out that he would be missing school if there is even a heavy frost. We lose traction when it is just wet. I'm looking forward to ice. No, really. I like a sleep in day, too. But now that the kids have laptops, I will just tell their teachers to post their assignments. They will love that! And parent visitation is in a couple of weeks, so somebody remind me to bring that issue up. heh heh heh. Went to a spaghetti supper last nite at Mcelroy Methodit Church with my date Philip. Met Kaye and her girls there and we had a good time. The church does a supper once a month. I believe this is the first one for this year, they quit during the summer. The last one was around early spring and was a bean and cornbread supper. People in AR can cook. And I try to take advantage of anyone else cooking. Maybe my life isn't so boring after all. Clayton had an uncle pass away last week. While we were all cleaned up for the funeral, I got Kaye to take some pics. I will post them as soon as I can get them out of the folder Clayton put them in. They will not let me move them. Any tips? He also took some pics for the funeral director and I need to get those to Kaye, as soon as I find out what hubby dear did with the camera.

0 comments: