Thursday, November 20, 2008

Crockpot dumplings

Because I am subbing today, I thought I would set up my supper in the crockpot, let it cook all day, and it would be ready to go when we got home from school. I decided on chicken and dumplings because I had everything to prepare it. A lady at our church cooks wonderful dumplings and I knew she had made these in a crockpot before to bring to church. Then my brilliant mind decided to cook the chicken all night on low so I could add the dumplings to hot broth and let them cook while I was gone. I usually give you driving tips, but here is a cooking tip. If you plan on cooking your chicken all night long so it will be hot, it does not matter that you have set the crockpot to low before going to bed if you do not PLUG IT IN. It will just be sitting there in a mess when you get up. I'm not giving myself a sign. I have too many of them already.

1 comments:

Kaye Butler said...

You have so many signs.

But I have more. I need a storage building for my signs.