Thursday, November 20, 2008

Hot momma

Clayton: Andrew, you got a picture of your girlfriend yet?
Andrew: No
Clayton: Well, how are we supposed to see what she looks like?
Me: He said she looks like us
Clayton: What does that mean?
Me: (VERY SARCASTICALLY) Well, if she looks like me she must be drop dead gorgeous. (haha)
Andrew: OH, somebody has already said something about you!
Me: What??!!
Andrew: Some guy on the bus said "Andrew Billings' momma is HOT!"
Me: ROFLOL
This is still cracking me up hours later. By the way, if you cook dumplings in the crockpot all day long, they will dissolve.

1 comments:

Joanna said...

Sorry about your dumplings - you hot momma. :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog. How crazy can some people be? There are usually a few bad apples in every bunch. I'm sticking to my guns (and bringing a wooden stake).