Sunday, January 4, 2009

Excitin' happenins'

Oh the drama and excitement going on here on our little hill (insert rolled eyes here). We now have three chickens laying eggs, finally found out "Puff puff" is a rooster (because he crowed). We actually gave away a dozen eggs last week and now have a dozen in the fridge plus started a new carton today. I will once again point out that people around here don't eat eggs. And I have stopped baking. Just because I can. Maybe I could talk Kaye into making me some more of her WONDERFUL lemon cookies. I'll supply the eggs! She made all of us some for Christmas. I ate mine. And Clayton's. And Andrew's. And Philip's. They were really, REALLY, good.

3 comments:

Kaye Butler said...

I can't believe that you failed to mention the NUMBER of cookies you ate all by yourself. You need detox after eating that many cookies. I think you have an addiction. Does anyone out there have the number to a cookie detox center? Dianne needs it. She throws hints all the time about needing another fix...HELP HER.

Dianne said...

It's not like I ate them all in one sitting. It took a couple of days.

Joanna said...

1 800 BlubberbunsBGONE.

Not like I would know or anything ahem!