Thursday, February 5, 2009

DDD

I know ya'll have been waiting with baited breath for my update. Well, it is not pretty, but here it is. The very first workout with the trainer I messed up my back. I have degenerative disc disease and several of my discs are simply gone. I baby my back ALOT. I didn't even make it thru the entire workout. So, I don't get to do biggest loser. But the trainer said we can set something else up, much lighter than the contest, that won't be so hard on my back. That's the reason Kaye had her setback. I couldn't walk yesterday so we didn't go to the gym. We went today but I had a very pared down walk. Could only do about half of what I had been before the back started going. Guess I need to baby it some more.

3 comments:

Kaye Butler said...

You really didn't cause the set back. I'm glad you are feeling better.

Dysd Housewife said...

OH. All I can Say is OWCHIE.

mom2k said...

Don't give up! You and Kaye can inspire each other! Just listen to the trainers and don't overdo it! I admire both of you for your effort so far!