Monday, February 9, 2009

random stuff

Well, life is humming right along here in our neck of the woods. Kaye and I are sticking it out and going to the gym every day at lunch. Then a SMALL healthy snack, I don't think we could technically call it lunch because there isn't enough of it. Kaye is steadily shedding pounds. I haven't suffered the indignities of the scale yet. But we persevere. On to the weather...it was in the 70's here today. Absolutely wonderful. I got home from work and hubby had the a/c running. I didn't say anything. But I wouldn't let him run it over the weekend. Made him raise the windows. If I am going to run the a/c in February, I want to live somewhere I don't have to have heat.

3 comments:

Kaye Butler said...

It is against the rules to have to run the a/c in February. Seriously.

Joanna said...

That's just wrong!

I hear you're passing out spoons. I would come over but I'm afraid of your security. Don't be surprised in Kaye gets a little close - she convinced she's smelled cookie dough on your breath. Might want to wipe that little smooge of chocolate off your chin. Just saying. :)

Debbie said...

Congrats on working out! And I'm with you about no a/c in the winter.