Monday, February 23, 2009

Hair be not proud

Does anyone besides me remember Robbie Benson? And all those teen movies he was in, especially Death be not Proud? And all that HAIR he had, that was always perfect? (Stay with me now, I am going somewhere with this.) I'm dryin my hair, which I don't have much of to start with, nothing likes Robbie's, and in the mirror, I see, hey, GOOD HAIR! ALRIGHT! Been awhile since I had a good hair day, looking pretty good there. Pride goeth before a fall. While admiring my good hair.....thinking it looks pretty cute.....I pick up the can to shellack it (seriously, I use freeze, not hairspray, my hair is so fine and thin nothing else will hold) and proceed to give my hair 24 hour protection against odor and wetness. Yep. Deodorant. Can just about guarantee, not a good hair day. Or Monday. Maybe I can just go back to bed.

4 comments:

jennisg said...

Remember Diane we are laughing with you, not at you (you are laughing, right?)....This is probably why I use stick deoderant....

jennisg said...

Oops, crap I spelled your name wrong, sorry...

Dysd Housewife said...

OH MY. I guess at least you didn't brush your teeth with Ben Gay or something eh? LOL

Anonymous said...

I remember him. I am just lucky like that. I bet(hope) he has almost no hair now.~Mary