Sunday, February 22, 2009

Fortune Cookies

I am a HUGE lover of Chinese food. Would have it every day of I could. Love it. Philip likes it, but what he really loves is fortune cookies. We made a fast trip to Jonesboro Sunday night for some chairs and snuck in a trip to my favorite Chinese buffet (Don't tell Kaye). My fortune says : "A long lost relative will soon come along to your benefit". Works for me. Maybe it is my dear old uncle, Ed McMahon, or my new adoptive daddy, Jimmy Buffet. Or maybe just Aunt Calgon to "take me away". I know, I know, it's just a silly scrap of paper, no truth to it, etc. Well, this is what Philip's said: "A short stanger will soon enter your life with blessings to share". OK, Philip has nver met my long, lost relative, just how tall is Uncle Ed?, and I know Daddy Jimmy is pretty short. I am waiting with baited breath. I know all ya'll are, too. Will keep you posted.

2 comments:

Kaye Butler said...

Um "Don't tell Kaye" Hello I can read

Joanna said...

I was thinking it was going to be Kaye that walked by and caught you, but I don't think she's short. Either way you is busted so cookie was right.