Saturday, March 14, 2009

HBTB

Gotta give a shout out to my niece, TBug. She is 13 today. Kaye, does that mean she is now officially yarm13yol? Need to know information. Now, on to the dirt, literally. I found this recipe for homemade laundry detergent. After looking for a week for the washing soda, to no avail, I googled it to find out exactly what it was. Sodium carbonate. I thought that was the stuff they froze Hans Solo in. No wonder couldn't find it here in Arkansas. Turns out it is Ph plus for your pool, if you can't find the trusty little arm and hammer box. So, I have assembled all the ingredients, except the five gallon bucket, and will attempt this concoction this weekend. If it turns out good, and works, I will post the recipe. If it turns out nasty, I'll post the mess. I know all ya'll (as any good southern knows the plural of ya'll) will be waiting with bated breath....

0 comments: