Friday, April 24, 2009

Cigna strikes again

More insurance drama. When we last checked, hubby was denied his surgery, ought to be working....yada yada yada. Cigna has now decided since they denied all that, he doesn't need his short term disability check either. Well isn't that lovely. He might not need it, seeing as how he can't walk enough to go spend it anywhere (do not point out he can shop online. I am trying to break him from that.) but everybody else would like to see it. Like the electric company, the mortgage holder, the water company, phone company, you get the picture. So for two days I have been trying to convince Cigna he does indeed need it and he is disabled. He does need the surgery. He has two ruptured discs. Dr. office said I didn't need to do anything. They had it all under control. And they will let us know what we need to get paid BEFORE surgery. What do they want me to pay with? I really like movie quotes...."Show me the money".

Bible Challenge Day 4
Be not thou envious against evil men, neither desire to be with them. Proverbs 24:1

1 comments:

M & M said...

Thank you for doing my challenge!! And ur BIBLE verse is really good!!! luv u 2!!!