Saturday, April 25, 2009

Naked Men

HA! Guess that got your attention. SIL Kaye told me I HAD to share this. Niece MM said recently she had night vision, get the story here. I told K not to let here look over here on our hill because she would see the following: Broke back hubby grabbing his gun, running outside, not totally in the buff, but with only his black boxer briefs on. No shoes, no shirt, just glow in the dark white skin. Reason? The motion sensor light went off in his chicken area and he just knew something was trying to get them. Oh, about 9 or 10 pm. Thank the good Lord that you cannot see any of our property from the road. Kaye said, "Can you say redneck?". I told her, just don't let MM look. Anyone remember the Ray Stevens son, The Streak? Living it.

Bible verse of the day: If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven. and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. II Chronicles 7:14

0 comments: