Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Grilling Husband

Hubby cooked supper for us last night. I so appreciated it! He told me he messed up. I asked what did you break? what did you burn? what did you tear up? None of the above. He just thought he cooked the wrong meat. He got stuff from the freezer instead of what I had thawed in the fridge. I said no problem. That's ok. Walked by the grill. There was my lovely roast I had bought and was looking forward to having one evening with brown onion gravy and mashed potatoes. And that wasn't even what he thought he had cooked wrong! I do not often buy or cook roast and was looking forward to it. And yes, he had to burn it to get it done. Hope he enjoys it...all week long.
Bible Verse Challenge: I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: II Timothy 4:7.

3 comments:

EmmaP said...

oh that is too funny. poor thing! at least he tried and then at least he admitted it and i am glad you did not get upset... ;)

Kaye Butler said...

So thats what all the yelling was about last night. Kept the chickens up all night.

Pat said...

When I read your title, I thought, she's grilling her husband? lol