Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Moral Dilemna

OK, taking an unofficial poll. I have a situation at work that I don't exactly know how to handle. My problem? I have to sign off on a lie. I do not want to be a party to this. But I know if I say anything the higher ups will just tell me I can't prove it. So what do I do? the christian thing to do. the only way I can live with myself and work with her. What would you do?

BVC: What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? Romans 8:31.

Happy Thoughts: I received a blessing today from a 73 year old lady whose home had been damaged by breakins. We were able to get her home repaired thru a partnership with the Methodist men in our area. She called me today to thank me for helping her and said she knew God had put me there to help here. I lost sight of that today. I'm glad God brought it back to me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'd just make it clear WHY I wasn't signing it and go on. If they mistreat you, it'll pass. You'll have done right by God and He'll see that and handle the rest for you.

That's a hard thing to actuall do though.

Kaye Butler said...

Awesome - 73 year old lady