Monday, April 13, 2009

Two internets

I think there should be two internets. One for us grownups who realize we have a life to live and like to share with our friends what is going on in said life. And another for the little brats who have nothing better to do than spred strife and discontent. I think it is wrong that they should be able to control what a grownup says or chooses to share with their friends. Most of us can always tell when our kids are lying. And most good parents will NOT let their kids get away with it. Yes, we are always there for our children but if they are in the wrong, we make them own up to it and accept the consequences. But if someone tries to hurt our child or spred malice about them, then there are no holds barred. I have NEVER called any names, and no one else that I know have ever called names of the people who are inflicting these untruths on our children. But, we are maligned for simply sharing what is going on in our world. Am I pissed off? You bet cha boots I am. Am I angry? YEP. Am I ready to hurt someone. OH YEAH. I put up with it when I was a child. I am too old for this crap. This is my blog and I call them the way I see them. You don't like it, feel free not to read my blog anymore. Freedom of the press.

2 comments:

jennisg said...

AMEN, sista!

Kaye Butler said...

You bet cha boots! You are the ultimate cool mom.

Thanks