Friday, May 22, 2009

HOT New Chick Video!

I know all y'all have been waiting with baited breath for my birthday pics. Clayton did you one better and took video. Video is from Don Jose, of course. These are some of the greatest guys you would ever want to meet. We always have a blast when we are there. A family of 15 brothers and sisters own the Wynne, Forrest City and Jonesboro restaurants.
My kids were embarrassed to be there. I loved it. Philip said it was payback for his birthday. It was just the four of us at this celebration. I think I make the hat look goooood.

3 comments:

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

fun!!! I can't wait to get to ark! and go to a mex restaurant!!!!

Pat said...

Cute! Glad you had such a good time!

Kaye Butler said...

GIRL YOU ARE SO WORKING THAT HAT!!!!