Saturday, May 23, 2009

Because....


Because you need the full day of events here are more pics from later.

This is the pizza party that followed the family pictures. As you can see, food figures prominently in all our events. So, let's recap here. Lunch at Don Jose, followed by an appointment to get my hair done for the pictures at 4. Pictures at the park, followed by pizza party at 6. Yes, we did have cake. A friend at Pizza Hut also made me my very own cinnamon sticks and chocolate sticks, covered in Hershey's syrup. The cake was fantastic. And very pretty, mint green with icing flowers covering a moist yellow cake. YUM. Have seen a preview of the photos and they turned out really well. Can't wait to share them!

1 comments:

Kaye Butler said...

you got my best side in that picture, the back!!!!!!

You are so not gonna believe what my word is...

Fiermen...Tim is still rotflhbo...you're gonna burn...