Saturday, August 22, 2009

Wanted: Female



rabbit, that is. I'm sure I will get some hits from that title. We worked in the yard this afternoon. We sat in the yard enjoying the wonderful cool weather. I noticed the rabbit smelling the chickens, just like dogs do. I won't get graphic. I looked at Clayton and he said yeah, he does that all the time. Watch and he will lay his head on them. Well, I thought that was kinda strange. Clayton went in the house and I sat and fed leftover strawberry cake to the animals. Watched the rabbit lay his head on the back of the chicken AND START TRYING TO GET BUSY. Chicken walks off and ignores him. I thought, naw, I didn't just see that. Happened at least 6 or 7 times before he gave up. Clayton comes out of the house and I tell him what I have witnessed His response? We gotta get him a rabbit. Maybe I should help them out with this breeding and sell it to the National Enquirer. Or Ripley's believe it or not. Oughta be some money in it somewhere. Because I am not getting paid enough for this stuff!

4 comments:

EmmaP said...

awww... a Chickit or a Bunnen? hehehehehehehehe!

Kaye Butler said...

Do you know what kind of weirdo's you are going to get looking at your blog cause you titled it "Wanted: Women"?

Dianne said...

probably people WE know

Pat said...

Yes, I think you need another rabbit. This fellow is desperate! Too funny!