Monday, February 1, 2010

Insurance

When Clayton went on long term disability, the price of cobra to continue our insurance was $1400.00 a month. I will wait while u all recover. Needless to say, we did not purchase said insurance. Went to the breast dr. today. He offered to treat me for free. The hospitals he works at however, he said, would not accept me as a patient. So I left with nothing done. Ain't that a kick in the pants? Don't qualify for any time of aid because we make too much. That's a laugh.

6 comments:

Joanna said...

Major kick in the pants. What now? Thought hospitals were suppossed to help people. Go in with a burrito in your hand and say no speaka the english. Works up here. :{

Joanna said...

I'm sorry that was wrong. I just don't understand why everyone else qualifies for bailouts except the people that truly need it.

Dianne said...

naw, that wasn't wrong. that there was funny, i don't care who u r

Kaye Butler said...

I thought it was pretty darn funny too! I'm thinking it works down here too.

Dianne said...

just substitue a different food for the burrito...

Kaye Butler said...

chicken...kfc