Saturday, January 30, 2010

Things to do...


In Arkansas during a snow,ice storm. Go outside and try to unscrew the hose from the faucet. This is best performed by the hubby. Break faucet off. Make sure it is almost dark when you do this. Go into bathroom and decide you can fix it by cutting into the bathroom wall. Do it. Go outside in the twilight and sleet/snow, to find correct tools. Using hacksaw, beginning cutting pipe in wall. ELECTRICIY GOES OUT. By this time it is completely dark. And cold. And we are all electric. And I have a hole in my bathroom wall, and a broke pipe, and water cut off...And we can't get out our drive to get stuff to fix it, even if the store is open, because it is solid ice. I didn't even leave footprints.

2 comments:

Kaye Butler said...

Oops

Joanna said...

I'll let you borrow my baseball bat. I'm thinking of calling it the husband beater. Good thing my husband has a sense of humor. ;)