Wednesday, March 17, 2010

BOOBAGE

Kinda like tonage. I pause while you laugh or roll your eyes. I'm just saying...had a double mastectomy on 2-27. Both of them. Now, tomorrow, I go back for revised mastectomies. On both of them. Just how much boobage do you have that you can have double mastectomy done twice? The story of my life. If it can happen, it's gonna happen to me. But seriously, my surgeon was trying to leave my skin for reconstruction. That way I could just get my implants after chemo and not go thru the months of restretching what was already SSSTTTRRREEETTTCCHHHEEEDDD. No, that is not an exaggeration. But do to lack of circulation, the skin has died and now has to be removed. So after this additional surgery, there will be chemo. Then another surgery for the expanders. When that process is over, another surgery to remove expanders and insert implants. Then one more to reconstruct the nipples--which my breast dr. says my plastic surgeon makes beautiful nipples. Just thought that was funny. She says they look much better than the real thing. On the upside, they will put my port in for chemo during this surgery, so, one less thing (joanna--name that movie). Gonna give a shout out to the plastic surgeon. He will only accept cancer survivor patients. Will not do cosmetic surgery on anayone else. Thought that said alot about his character. Alot of people talk the talk but that is an example of walking the walk.

3 comments:

Kaye Butler said...

hahahahahahahaha

Note: your email address does not work in the word verification. It took me a couple of tries before I figured out what was wrong.

Joanna said...

Ugh another surgery?? So sorry.

One less thing has been used in a few movies so not sure which one.

EmmaP said...

this all sounds painful! I found myself grabbing my own "boobage" just reading this! hahahahaha!

Good luck!