Thursday, March 11, 2010

Time Flies

Gees, looks like I haven't posted in a long time. Guess time flies when ur having.... Have another surgery scheduled for the 18th. The skin my surgeon left for reconstruction has died so it must be removed. Called a revised mastectomy. Oh the joy. They gave me some fiber filled boobies to wear and they are so much fun. My kids say I look weird, ie, they are too big. But actually they look pretty good on my body size. Just not real sure I want some the size of these bad boys. They aren't that much bigger than the ones God gave me, they just stand up and salute. I feel like they are looking at me. Does anybody know what I am talking about? Mine were 48 years old. These are SO NOT. On to other things... My baby won the Northeast Arkansas District Science Fair at Arkansas State University. He was entered in Junior Computer Science (that would be for jr. high school). Yes, I am one proud momma! He developed a video game. What can I say? I told y'all he was smart! Also, the band director was bragging on him, that he could be a professional tuba player and that he wanted him to compete. He only picked up a tuba for the first time in August, and has had no musical training of any kind. Anyone priced a tuba lately? We won't be buying one. They cost more than my biopsies!

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Hope you're feeling better and they get you a better rack soon. :)

EmmaP said...

i didn't realize that there was such a thing as professional tuba players. And i say salute 'em while you got 'em. However, for longevity - and to avoid future possible back pain, I'd probably go with the smaller pair :)