Monday, October 20, 2008

New blogger

Oh, I am so proud. I have brought a new blogger into the world. Check out my cousin, Leslie, new blog. Feel like I have given birth. On to other news...We are having absolutely bee-yoooo-tea-ful weather here. The high was around 70 and will be for the next couple of days, with 40's at night, which should make for some great color on the trees. I will try to get some pics FOR ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO MOVED OFF AND LEFT! You know who you are (Leslie, Stacey) This is the time of year that makes it worth suffering thru the summer humidity. Philip has decided to start decorating. For Christmas. He has his deer out and started putting lights on the porch. I had to stop him. Made him take down his polar bear and reindeer inflatables. He was not happy. So now I have totes, tubs, boxes sitting in my yard, on the porch, full of Christmas decorations. I may just let him put them up. At least I won't have to do it. And after all, it's only a month til Thanksgiving. He did at least wait til Halloween last year to decorate. As the kids were coming by to trick or treat, Philip was taking down the Halloween decorations and was putting up the Christmas stuff. I enjoyed the show. Made for some confused little kids. They didn't know whether to trick or treat or ask Santa for treats! Only 65 days til Christmas, check the ticker.

2 comments:

Kaye Butler said...

I know the feeling...it seems like only this summer that your blog came into this world...oh the joys of motherbloggerhood...

Leslie said...

OH thank you to all!!! Yes from me ONE OF THE ONES WHO MOVED OFF! We had our colorful time still have it going on but the WIND is taking it all away.
Let Phillip do what he wants. you are right, you won't have to do it... send him to my house when he gets done!