Friday, November 14, 2008

Serenity Prayer

I subbed at Cross County High School today. It was my first time. Leslie, it was Tracey's classes! It was for Algebra, Geometry, and Trig. It was not as bad as I expected, probably because their teacher, who happens to be married to my cousin, is a really TOUGH one. One of the girls on homecoming court, in her goals, just wanted to pass Mrs. Littlejohn's class. There was a serenity prayer posted and I think we should all carefully consider making this our motto:
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know where to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Can I get an amen?

3 comments:

Kaye Butler said...

Glad your day went well.

At least Homecoming Court Girl wants to pass!!!

Leslie said...

Love the Prayer, need to keep that in my head...
Are you planning on subing again?

Dianne said...

Yeah, it pays more than sitting at home. It was just boring.