Monday, November 17, 2008

Thanksgiving

So, guess you're wondering where the turkeys went. The Christmas backgrounds are just too cute to wait, especially since I will have to change them frequently in order to use all the ones I like! We had our Thanksgiving potluck at church Sunday. After the meal I started making my Christmas arrangements for the altar. People asked me was I skipping Thanksgiving. You know I have been going to this church since I was a child, you'd think they would know me by now. The preacher had my back, though. He said we had our Thanksgiving meal so it was time for Christmas. That's what I say! Philip has had our tree up for a couple of weeks now. I did manage to get him to wait until after Halloween, but it was not easy. Managed to convince him not to put up the inflatables because the animals would tear them up. He bought it.

0 comments: