Monday, February 2, 2009

D DAY

Yep, it's all caps. D day. As in diet. As in killing myself at the gym. THE PLAN is to go get some cardio in after I drop the kids off and before work in the morning, more cardio at lunch with Kaye, instead of fast food! and then doing the weights and trainer after work. I get to weigh in today. Oh joy, oh rapture. Weigh in. On a Monday. And I am dumping my coffee. Quiting cold turkey. Replacing it with Advocare Spark energy drink. My sister swears by it. We'll see. I made up eight bottles of it last night. She says she lives on it and it makes her get in her water daily. DId I mention that the winner of our biggest loser gets $500? Incentive. I can be bought. I can do this for twelve weeks. I could use $500. I WANT $500. Just think of the new wardrobe I could buy. And I will need it because I am going to do my best to win this thing! Ya'll keep me on track. Pray for me. And my kids. They will really need it. And Happy Groundhog Day!

1 comments:

Leslie said...

Yea!!! Good Luck!! You can do it, remember $500 big ones!!!! money for a new wardrobe then go lay out on the beach...I know you can do it...