Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Happy April NonFools Day

"On your first day on the other side of the grave, do you think you’ll look back on this life and be flooded with gratitude for hours spent watching episodes of American Idol and Lost? Do you think you’ll look back fondly on the effort and money spent remodeling the kitchen? Do you think you’ll be glad you were up-to-date on the juicy details of celebrity lives? Will you be thankful for the hours, days, weeks, years you lived feeling victimized and sorry for yourself? Will you regret not spending more time at the office? Will you wish you had been more of a people pleaser? Will you miss your caffeine....or Facebook? Me neither." (Found this quote on a blog post by Zach Nielson)
I borrowed this from the pastor at Wynne Baptist Church.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love that quote! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I'm new to this diabetes things and I'm just trying to learn everything that I can. Thanx so much for the information!

Pat said...

Great quote! Much to think about there.

Kaye Butler said...

I love this quote. Bro. Matt has been ripping out the blogs this week hasn't he.

We had a time at revival last night.

I wouldn't any of that stuff one bit.

M & M said...

OMG!! I'm not gonna miss anything but praise the LORD I'm in HEAVEN!!!

M & M said...

Thanks for the comment and yes my attatude has changed!!:)