Monday, March 30, 2009

MRI Results

I won't do ya'll the way we were done today. I won't make you read all the way to the bottom of the post before you found out the results. I got up out of my chair and stood in front of old doc jacobs trying to read his face because he sure wasn't saying anything. The results (drum roll please): 2 bulged discs and 1 ruptured. OH BOY. Just about as bad as it can get. Waiting to hear from the neurosurgeon on when we can get an appointment. Same disc ruptured as before so we know we are looking at surgery. But I have peace about it. Talked to a friend of ours who works with Clayton. He just came off short term disability and his take home wound up being more than when he was working. He didn't have to pay for his insurance and lots of other deductions when he was off, so WHOO HOO! Looks like the kids will get to go back to Christian school if I can work out logistics. God still moves.

3 comments:

Kaye Butler said...

That's Great!

See you tomorrow!

EmmaP said...

i am glad you are seeing the upside to it. and i am glad the results are in...

Pat said...

Glad you know something - about both - the damage and the school!