Well, we had the MRI Friday and supposedly will get the results first thing Monday morning. Like I believe that. What that means is we get to go to our family Dr., who will read the piece of paper to tell us we need to go the neurosurgeon. This morning hubby said he would be able to drive himself. He has since changed his mind. So I will wait and see what kind of shape he is in before deciding about my work situation. The kids are wanting to go back to the Christian school they were attending and we had just gotten to the point we could send them. Now this. I don't know if God wants me to step out on faith and send them anyway, if this is His way of telling me they need to stay where they are to be a witness for him, or if it's the devil trying to keep them where they are. I have prayed about this but I am still unsettled about it. I know what I want, just want to make sure that's what God wants. Or maybe I am just scared to take that step of faith.
14 hours ago