Monday, March 23, 2009

New Friends

I love meeting new people and making new friends. You never know where or when one will turn up. A few weeks ago at the souper supper Kaye invited me to, I had the pleasure of meeting one of our blogger friends from Clay and Wattles. I'm still trying to figure out how to follow her because she does not have a follow button and we all know sometimes I am technically challenged. Today at lunch (at Don Jose's again) I met another one. Calgon take me away. Check her out in my blog roll if you haven't already. She is TOO funny. I know many of you I will not meet this side of heaven, but look forward to it then. Wonder if there is blogging there? Oh, and the reason we were at said mexican restaurant, AGAIN, is Philip. He went to the dr. Friday for poison oak, got a shot and a round of prednisone. It spread over the weekend so he went back today for another shot and double the dose of prednisone. My poor birthday baby. Had to take him to his favorite place for lunch. We even sat at the same table. The same people were there, almost, big brother didn't show. We weren't quite as rowdy as Saturday, but we always have a good time there.

4 comments:

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

there you go talkin about mex food again! you are killin me! *smile*

jennisg said...

I very much enjoyed meeting you too, I didn't notice anybody wearing the sombrero today though... (I know it is usually just a birthday thing, but hey when we go to Benihana's we always say it's somebodys birthday partially for the free picture we get and partially to embarass one of our group)

Pat said...

What a nice thing to say! I enjoyed meeting you too! I'm technically challenged - Kaye has helped me with several things. I'll have to check into the follow thingy.

Pat said...

OK - that wasn't too hard to figure out. Now I have a Follower on my page - you're welcome!